- fine art giclée print
- available in 2 sizes
- 308gsm paper
- white border
- signed and numbered by artist
- certificate of authenticity included
- limited edition 100 small & 100 large
- professionally packaged to ensure perfect condition on arrival
- 90 day money back guarantee
One of the hardest things for me to explain to people is how I get some of my ideas. Most of the time I'm inspired by a feeling or a memory but every now and again something just comes to life in my head and I can't ignore it. An idea so raw that it would almost be fake of me to try and find a reason why I painted it.
This work is a great representation of that part of my art that. It also represents a part of me that stopped apologizing for being myself. A part of my never ending battle with anxiety that I was able to let go of at the turn of 30.
Yes it's just a prawn, but it's my prawn. And I will not apologize for it.